Friday 18 May 2012

Butter chicken

If you don't shop at Aldi, then this post will be of no use to you LOL

This recipe is taken from the Butter Chicken spice pack I bought from Aldi last week - however I didn't actually write down the recipe on the back before I threw the packet out......

So this post is a bit pointless, but it was very yummy so I just had to share!

So here is the spice pack I bought.... so it's already got all the spices you would normally have to buy separately, like the garam masala, paprika, etc etc.


Brown the chicken:

And a picture tutorial of what else I did.... I know there was some yoghurt, some cream, tomato paste, the spices, onion, stock, and a few other things! BUY THE SPICES AND YOU WILL FIND THE RECIPE ON THE BACK haha




And it was delicious....



No comments:

Post a Comment